Managing Quantity Surveyor
3 days left
- Full Time
Managing Quantity Surveyor - Rail - Central London - £60K - 75K + Package - Tier 1 Main Contractor
My client are currently seeking a Managing Quantity Surveyor to help oversee a £250 Million part of a much larger multi-disciplinary rail project.
You will be working for a leading contractor, arguably one of the busiest who currently have an annual turnover of approximately £500m.
This is an ideal opportunity to be involved in a fast moving and challenging project, with great progression opportunities for the right person. This role would also be perfect for a Senior Quantity Surveyor at the top of their game, looking for the next step up.
The project is an estimated value of £250 million. It is part of a 5 year framework agreement and has about 1 year left to run, before a new 5 years framework will begin. You will be reporting directly into a commercial manager and act as a number 1 when they are not there.
Principal Duties & Accountabilities:
* Cost forecasting
* Cost and Value Reconciliation
* General subcontract administration
* Assisting sub-project teams with day-to-day commercial activities including resolution of subcontract notifications
* Provide project specific report updates on subcontractor performance/status
* Identification of risks and provide draft contract notifications for issue to Commercial Manager
* Assisting in preparation of main contract quotations for notified events
*Managing and assisting the some of the more junior team members.
* Civils main contractor background (rail would be preferable)
* Knowledge of NEC/NR forms of contract and subcontracts
* Major project experience
To apply to this amazing opportunity, or if you require more information, please send your CV to me, or call on .
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.