Project Manager/Account Manager (Agency)
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client, an award winning global healthcare agency is recruiting for an Project Manager/Account Manager to join their dynamic client services team.
The successful candidate will be the key point of contact between the client services, creative and digital teams and play a fundamental role in the delivery of brand success and agency profitability. You will be eager to learn about their clients, industry and organisation and be adept at managing projects through the agency from brief to final delivery to the client. You will be passionate about the work and be a role model within the agency.
- Project management
- Managing projects throughout the agency from kick off to delivery.
- Ensuring all projects adhere to the agreed workflow.
- Update status reports both internal and client facing and leading client timeline discussions
- Create and manage project estimates and timelines updating them as appropriate
- Communicate project progress on a weekly basis with the client services lead including reconciling against time and budget
- Coordinate internal project resources
- Is responsible for writing clear and detailed project documentation including statements of work, estimates, assumptions, project plans/timelines, etc.
- Minimum 2yrs+ agency experience within an Account Management, Project Management or Executive role. It is highly desirable you have an understanding of the healthcare market, however, other regulated industries will also be considered.
- You will have proven record of successfully managing large multi-channel projects under the direction of a PM Director and mid-scale and small-scale projects on your own.
Client service support:
- Prepare weekly client communication for any projects assigned
- Contribute to the development of strong client relationships
- Manage client expectations based on the project specifications
- Prepare deliverables for client review
- Coordinate and attend audio record sessions or photo or video shoots
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Thank you.