Regional Catering Support Manager (Devon / Cornwall)
Job Title: Regional Catering Support Manager
Salary: Range £23,000 - £25,000 + plus Company Car
Location: Devon / Cornwall
Our client is a leading multi service provider in the UK Facilities Management Sector.
Because of continual growth and the awarding of a new major contract they are looking to recruit a Regional Catering Support Manager.
The Manager will be responsible for the effective management of catering services of many retail locations in Devon and Cornwall.
The role will for the first 3-4 months involve a lot of project work which will involve travelling all over the UK and will involve regular overnight stays.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review and control budgets, catering standards, staffing structures & staffing levels, productivity and profitability whilst ensuring contract specific KPI’s are consistently exceeded
• To maintain budgetary control on food and drink, equipment, labour whilst improving financial and operational performance
• Ensure recruitment of staff in accordance with company’s recruitment procedure and terms and conditions of employment
• To lead, motivate and develop staff using the available skills and resources, identifying developmental needs, set objectives and evaluate training performance for all
• To ensure health and safety policies are adhered to and all appropriate documentation is prepared and maintained i.e. risk assessments, method statements etc.
• To ensure all HR policies, procedures and guidance are followed in respect of all employees
This is a Regional Catering Support Manager role and covers 5 days out of 7 and involves working weekends around the needs of the business
The successful candidate must be confident in dealing with people both employees and clients in person, on the phone and through email and be adaptable to changing environments and cope well under pressure.
Our client is looking for people who are very 'customer focussed’, IT Literate and a confident user of Excel, Word and Email.
Ideal candidates will have a multi-site Catering / Facilities management background, ideally within a Retail Catering environment.
Candidates must have a full and valid driving licence and be prepared to travel
As mentioned above for the first 3-4 months this role will involve candidates being flexible to travel with regular overnight stays.
Our client is looking for people who are available for an immediate start.
To apply for this role please submit a full and up to date copy of your CV to Paul Davidson at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.