Senior Development Surveyor
Are you a Senior Development or Investment Surveyor? Chartered surveyor? Then I have the perfect opportunity for you!
A leading, global design and consultancy firm are looking for an experienced Development/Investment Surveyor to join their dynamic team. They are seeking an ambitious and driven individual to deliver service excellence in providing development management and investment advisory solutions, predominantly, but not exclusively, to public sector clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver Development Management and investment advisory service lines to achieve client outcomes with a focus on time, cost, value, and quality.
- Provide support to Head of service and service leaders, and lead/assist in delivering projects providing support to develop others where required
- Lead and manage development or investment team meetings with the client
- Lead and support negotiations
- Prepare appraisals and discounted cash flows
- Prepare and control business plans, client risk registers and asset management plans
- Input on planning strategy at pre-planning state and support in the preparation of the planning documentation for submission and securing consent
- Negotiate development funding agreements both equity and debt
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Chartered RICS status
- PQE experience
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of property development
- Knowledge and understanding of property investment and the acquisition and disposal processes
- Ability to engage and empathise, with the strategic and political ambition of a range of public sector stakeholders including officers of local authorities
- Attentive to clients' business objectives and able to express views, opinions, recommendations and conclusions in non-technical terms
- Literate and able to produce detailed reports from scratch
- Full driving license
- A dynamic challenging job with international focus in an excellent working environment
- Highly competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
- Flexible Benefits allowance
- Private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
Interested? Please apply now with your CV or for a confidential chat about your career options please call Niamh Finnegan at Randstad CPE on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.