Commercial Finance Manager, Retail
This fast growth Retail business is a leader in its field and is seeking an experienced and highly commercial individual to join in a business partnering role. You will work closely with Heads of Departments in provided cost analysis for the group and supporting corporate projects. The role holder will coach, train and develop a team of analysts and will become an integral part of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Supporting the provision of monthly, weekly and daily management information, including P&L, balance sheet, key metrics and revenue analysis.
- Provide support, insight and analysis to the to the Finance Director and his direct reports for key strategic decisions across the Healthcare and Pharmacy business
- Providing P&L reporting across all areas including income, gross margin, shrinkage and store costs on a timely and accurate basis, providing insight and commentary into business performance
- Supporting business case development relating to new services and business streams, including attendance at the UK Investment Committee where appropriate
- Providing financial analysis and insight into the store investment programme
- Identify, provide and challenge business insight around ranging, pricing, promotions and retail space utilisation incorporating market insight
- Attendance at the director's leadership team meetings and actively participate at the board meetings with the directors
- Analysing new group projects and its impact on cost base and partnering the senior stakeholders and assisting with the preparation of business cases from an operational perspective
- Supporting ad hoc analysis required for the investors, and a key team member in supporting the modelling and data requirements for future funding and investment processes
- Liaison with sales, business intelligence, pricing and IT teams to use data to drive the right commercial decisions, and ensure consistency of data and insights across the company.
- Lead the Budgeting and Forecasting process for the division
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA candidate looking to join a rapidly expanding retail group and further develop their career in a senior leadership role.
For more information on this position please contact Radley Green to be considered.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.