Loteri Cymru was launched in April 2017 to raise funds for local communities within Wales. Loteri Cymru generates funds through the sale of lottery tickets online, for distribution by its nominated charity Hanfod Cymru. Grants will be made to social, cultural and educational good causes.
The Marketing Manager is a pivotal role within the organization based in the Tec Marina in Penarth just outside Cardiff. You will be developing and driving awareness of these new brands, and driving player acquisition and retention. You will oversee all marketing communication across ATL, PR and digital. However, as a digital only offering the loteri will rely heavily on digital marketing and CRM to drive play and loyalty. Working with agency support, the Marketing Manager will have the autonomy to develop and implement marketing strategies and plans to deliver the targets. A proven track record of driving e-Commerce revenues is essential.
- Own and evolve the brand Loteri Cymru, working with the Hanfod Cymru team to communicate success and support loteri sales.
- Oversee the management of a range of marketing campaigns including TV, Outdoor, Radio, PR, Digital, Email, SMS and Social.
- To demonstrate digital marketing execution and build great relationships with PPC and SEO agencies within an ecommerce based platform.
- Plan and manage strategies to optimise marketing ROI using the test and learn approach.
- To be strategic and hands on to align with the culture fit of the company.
- Immediate management of one direct report with a potential to grow the team in future.
- To develop new products and games to add value and revenue to the overall loteri brand and player experience.
- Proven E-Commerce experience
- Proven track record of digital marketing, in particular customer acquisition techniques, including PPC, social advertising, display advertising and affiliates.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Campaign tracking.
- Ability to communicate effectively across stakeholders of varying seniority.
- To work flexibly to meet demand and deadlines including some evening and weekends (e.g. for draw show duty and to publicise winners)
- Free Parking
- Free and well equipped 5 star gym and games room
- Fully heated and air conditioned trendy office
- Unlimited high quality hot drinks
- 5 minute walk from nearest train station
- 28 days holiday - increases by 1 day for each year you work there
Yolk Recruitment is working in partnership with Loteri Cymru on an exclusive, retained basis for this role. If you wish to apply to this role please send your CV/covering letter directly to Giorgia Di-Girolamo at Yolk Recruitment or simply apply to this advertisement via the methods outlined. Please note Loteri Cymru will not be accepting direct applications, and will direct you back to Yolk Recruitment. Likewise we stress that Yolk Recruitment are in an exclusive agreement therefore contact from any other agency regarding this position will be purely speculative. To be considered for this position or for information about the role, please contact Giorgia Di-Girolamo at Yolk Recruitment.