Service Charge Accountant
A leading Property Management group in North London are seeking a Service Charge Accountant on a contract basis. Your initial focus will be producing the year end financial statements and handovers
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- Great numerical, analytic and problem solving skills.
- Excellent level of IT Literacy
- Competent with all of the Microsoft Office products- e.g. Word, Excel
As a Service Charge Accountant your responsibilities will be:
- Setting service charges for new developments based on plans and information given by Development and by attending All Parties Meetings.
- Being able to advise the business on service charges
- Work with the business managers to ensure that service charge cost information is accurate and submitted on a timely basis.
- Ensure that service chargeable costs are entered into the service charge module to maximise income.
- Ensure that all leaseholders/ shared owners and tenants are informed by letter of any changes in the service charges to their block.
If you have the right skills and match the requirements for this role then please apply today.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.