Interior Architect/ Technician
2 days left
- Full Time
Small interior design studio in Marylebone are looking for a CAD Technician or Interior Architect to come on board and help with their projects. They cover high-end residential and hospitality projects, mostly bars and restaurants. They are known for their clean and contemporary style.
The role will be working with the rest of the studio to help support with CAD drawings. You will be drawing up and amending as and when needed. There is the opportunity to take on your own projects as well, down the line, should you prove yourself capable and eager to learn.
You will be creating full drawings packs, so must have prior experience on this by yourself, taking full responsibility for them, working with the design team. Working on tender packs and construction drawings. You will also be involved in the concept design, the plan on owning projects from start to finish eventually. Opportunity to go to site as well, including some of their overseas projects, so you need to be able to travel at short notice without restriction.
You must have/ be:
- Strong understanding of AutoCAD, as well as knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite,
- Knowledge of UK building regulations and standards,
- Creative flair,
- Confidently present and explain ideas to clients and also colleagues,
- High attention to detail,
- Good time keeping abilities, in order to balance work on several projects at a time,
- Excellent team working skills,
- 2-3 years' experience minimum, working as a CAD technician within hospitality design in the UK.
This position is looking to offer an annual salary between £30,000 and £32,000. For this, you must have the minimum 2 years' experience and prior experience as a CAD technician on bars and restaurants projects in the UK.
This company are working on a range of projects in the UK and overseas, both high-end and mid-end, gaining exposure to all project styles and budgets.
Your portfolio ought to demonstrate your strong technical abilities, working for prestigious design studios in London. This role is ideal for someone looking to join a small team, where you can fast track your career and take on lots of responsibility for a truly design-oriented studio.