Business Analyst, Retail, POS, Buying/Merchandising, Huge Brand
1 day left
- Full Time
Business Analyst, Retail, POS or Buying/Merchandising, Huge Brand
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join a leading National British Retailer.
You will have 5+ years' experience, ideally in a Retail environment. You will have strong leadership, stakeholder and communication skills. You may have lean six sigma process improvement experience and/or experience of different delivery methodologies - eg agile scrum
- Investigate new requests for work to determine high level business requirements and assess feasibility
- Support the creation of robust and compelling project proposals and business cases
- Support the on-going development and implementation of business analysis and business solution design methods, tools and practices
- Work with the business to investigate, analyse and elicit business requirements
- Ensure identified requirements are documented (covering business, functional, non-functional) and are prioritised
- Carry out analysis of impact, risks, technical dependencies and review/validate expected benefits
- Analyse and design and document the as-is to to-be process, performing gap analysis and identifying areas for improvement
- Facilitate user acceptance testing of system changes and support change projects through to successful delivery, implementation and operation against pre-determined acceptance criteria
- particularly Desirable: Experience of working within both Waterfall and iterative/Agile project environments along with knowledge of methodologies (e.g. Prince 2 and SCRUM) and tools
- Desirable: Lean six sigma experience/qualifications
- Experience of working across the lifecycle of a variety of complex projects/programmes, preferably in a Retail environment.
- Experience of POS or Buying/Merchandising solutions useful.
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £65,000 plus a Car allowance of £4,450 and a benefits package and Bonus.
Keywords: Business Analyst, Agile, POS, Merchandising, Lean, Sixsigma, Six Sigma, Buying/Merchandising, Retail, Wholesale, BRD, user stories, Waterfall, Scrum, Prince2, Prince 2, Project, Programme.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Fabio Calvente at Salt either by email: or .