Part time Account Director
PR agency, account management, tunbridge wells, part time
Our client is a fast-growth global B2B PR agency with offices in the UK, Berlin and New York. They believe work should be fun and balanced. Commitment is vital, but so is time to relax.
They are seeking an Account Director to join the team in their Kent or London office. This is a great opportunity to work for an outstanding agency that can take your career to new places.
They can offer you the chance to work on fully integrated campaigns, with a great mix of global clients. You will get involved in the strategic planning of accounts and be part of the creative team to really drive campaigns and develop brands, both in the UK and internationally.
Their culture is refreshing, with plenty of chances to socialise as well as allowing you to maintain a great work-life balance.
As Account Director, you are ultimately responsible for overseeing your designated client accounts, as well as advising on other client accounts where required, with minimal involvement from the Associate Director or Managing Director.
Responsibilities of the Account Director:
· Lead on account strategy and provide senior counsel to clients, your designated team and the wider team where appropriate
· Quality control all aspects of clients’ PR programmes and the client’s relationship with the agency, ensuring our client's standards of excellence
· Lead the account team/s to develop and execute strategies and activities designed to meet the client’s objectives
· Ensure the account teams meet internal targets (KPIs) and exceed client expectations
· Provide strategic guidance on any account including advice on media relations - such as journalist targets and pitches (angles, timing, execution of strategy) - and crisis management.
You will have extensive proven experience in delivering B2B PR and / or social media campaigns, ideally with some experience of the technology sector. You will be a fully rounded PR professional with a thorough understanding of the media and communication skills, and business skills required to grow client accounts. You will fully understand the role of PR and Social Media in a client’s marketing mix and be well versed in the activities of other marketing disciplines and be able to demonstrate a strategic, consultative, analytical and problem-solving approach to service delivery. You will have the ability to run several account teams with minimal additional senior involvement and have the ability to energetically lead, motivate and mentor PR teams. Superior people and communication skills, both verbal and written are paramount as is excellent forward planning, workload prioritisation and resource management skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a sociable and interactive business and work on a part time basis.
- Flexibility - 4 days a week
- Location - Tunbridge Wells or Central London
- Salary - up to £45KFTE