Holiday Home Sales Advisor - Carmarthen Bay, Wales
- Full Time
Carmarthen Bay (Welsh: Bae Caerfyrddin) is an inlet of the South Wales coast. The coastline includes notable beaches such as Pendine Sands and Cefn Sidan and we are looking for a Holiday Home Sales Advisor.
Purpose Of Role:
To meet and exceed the targets and financial performance requirements of caravan sales department
Holiday Home Sales Manager
- To greet & communicate with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- To promote the company and the Park at all times with a positive approach.
- Dealing effectively and efficiently with customer comments, whilst following company/park guidelines.
- To ensure that you complete the company customer service programme "How loud is your Happy?" and aim to exceed the expectation of the customers.
- To communicate with other members of your team, both internally and externally in a professional and courteous manner.
- To work together with your fellow team members to produce standards of excellence within your department and aiming to exceed customer expectations.
- You may at times be required to assist with duties not directly linked to your Job Description but commensurate with your position from time to time. Your co-operation will be appreciated but not abused.
- Selling of caravan holiday homes and lodges to both new and existing customers
- Liaising with owners in order to solve problems in a timely and effective way ensuring that all issues are logged, monitored and resolved to the owners satisfaction.
- Follow instructions for processes for telephoning, brochure mail-out, email contact, call-back and follow up for new enquiries. Updating of the CRM system for lead-bank.
- Adhering to sales process for presenting the full and clear facts to customers, presenting site fees and associated costs clearly and ensuring the customer is fully informed to make a decision.
- Selling of finance packages to customers and ensuring paperwork is understood by customer and completed correctly.
- Advising customers of the insurance package within the FSA guidelines
- Cash handling adhering to company procedures.
- To ensure that the sales / profit contribution are as per budget and individual plan are met.
- This can be also be measured in appointment generation.
- To demonstrate and fulfil effective handover of sold units to customers, whilst ensuring customer after care and service.
- To ensure customer debt is paid on time and key handover only after full receipt of monies.
- To work in a safe manner, with due diligence towards yourself , colleagues , customers and general public at all times.
- Driving Licence
- Proven sales background
- Customer Service
- Target Driven
- Caravan/Lodge Sales