Legal Assistant - Property
Our client, a leading law firm based in the centre of Bristol, are currently seeking a Legal Assistant to join their Property department on a full time and permanent basis. Whilst not strictly a fee earning position, this role will encompass legal work and drafting duties and would suit candidates seeking a legal position.
• Drafting and amending legal documents
• Reviewing lease documents
• Legal research
• Providing support to Fee Earners
• Progressing cases - liaising with external parties
• Preparing completion statements
• LPC or equivalent
• Some property experience
• Excellent client communication skills
• Accurate typing abilities
For more information please do get in touch.