Project Manager (Construction Consultancy) - North London
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a Project Management Consultancy who work over multiple sectors within the UK construction industry. They are currently rated in the top 10 construction management consultancies in the UK and work with high end UK "blue chip" companies. They have an excellent opportunity for two Project Manager's to join them on a permanent basis to work in their team in North London, working on a long term programme of public sector works including the delivery of new build/refurbishments to offices, leisure centres and school projects across the region.
The successful candidates will have worked for UK construction consultancies and have experience working pre and post contract on feasibility reports, client design through to on site delivery as Project Manager.
Responsibilities as Project Manager will include:
- Management of projects from inception to completion - feasibility, planning, design, construction and post construction phases
- Planning, programming and monitoring progress of the projects
- Preparation and presentation of technical and progress reports
- Managing / liaising with stakeholders / consultants and contractors
- Appraisal of contractors' work
- Communication and meetings with clients and key stakeholders
- Attending Senior Management meetings to develop and review business strategy
- Recruitment of personnel and line managing more junior staff
- Degree qualified in a construction related discipline is preferred
- Professionally qualified (MCIOB / RICS / MAPM) is desirable
- Experience working as a Project Manager for professional practices or end user clients.
- Experience working on projects within the public sector would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a consultancy with an outstanding working atmosphere with genuine career progression for the right candidate. To apply for this role contact George Cumersdale at UKL Professional.