IT Systems Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Role: IT Systems Manager
Job type: Permanent
Location: North West London
Our client a leading manufacturer of sensors based in North West London is looking to recruit an IT Systems Manager.
The candidate will provide day to day support to all departments, work with the existing suppliers to ensure continued maintainable support and project based work. You will also have sufficient knowledge to provide guidance in the areas of networking, storage, DR and data warehousing.
- Day to day delivery of IT services
- Develop and implement an IT Strategy
- Provide new opportunities by keeping up to date with new technologies
- Ensure funding and budgets are controlled by liaising with the finance department
- Maintain and update the business continuity plan
- Can assesses and communicate risks with IT purchases
- Be the interface with service providers.
- Own the data backup and achieving processes including cataloguing the data on servers
They are looking for a candidate with the following skills
- IT skills in Windows desktop and server
- Networking principles
- Computer security and permissions
- Backup principles
- Tape libraries and archival
- Data Warehousing
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good presentation skills
Interested? Want to find out more?
Please give Mario a call at Talent Analytix or send your CV to apply.
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.