Counter Manager - Belfast
4 days left
- Full Time
COUNTER MANAGER - BELFAST
We are keen to speak to Counter Manager's or Assistant Manager's to lead this new Counter to success. You will be working for a leading Skincare / Cosmetic brand that has really took the market by storm, they have counters in fast paced to niche department stores throughout the UK & Ireland.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Managing the day to day of the counter environment and building working relationships with your host store.
- Training and developing a new team from induction through to day to day mentoring.
- Praise and motivate a team of up to 4 to be the best.
- Managing and exceeding daily kpi targets.
- Go over and beyond the customer expectations of service and provide an experience.
- Ability to link sell and lead by example.
- Setting and organising creative events to make an impact within the new counter environment.
- People manage staff through company tools and getting the very best out of each individual, by understanding what motivates them.
- Showing Passion for; products, people and managing.
- Ability to manage any customer enquiry or situation that may arise in store.
So if you currently work in; Cosmetic, Skincare, Spa or Luxury industry and seek a new challenge as a Counter Manager, then this could be the role for you. This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in picking your own team, starting in a brand new counter and leading from the beginning, so send your cv today and we look forward to talking to you about this amazing opportunity.