Store Manager - Poole
This fast growing furniture business has established itself within the UK market following a successful few years of growth. With a strong, developed network of stores across the UK, competitive pricing and a passion for delivering for their customers they are one of the up-and-coming starts of the sector, My client is actively looking for Store Manager talent, you will bring your creative, commercial and customer focused skills developed in a similar environment to help your store deliver target and beyond.
As a Store Manager you will use your commercial, coaching and creative skills to maintain and improve performance throughout your store, ensuring your team drive sales through exceptional customer service and sales management.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain the highest customer care standards in the store by setting and monitoring performance of team, celebrating success where found and coaching for improvement where needed.
- Work to develop the team to its full potential and identify future stars of your team.
- Lead staff training with particular regard to delivering exceptional customer service.
- Ensure that there is a stimulating, positive and friendly working environment within the team
- Ensure sales targets are set and fully understood with the team, and daily/weekly meetings take place to outline/track progress on sales targets and shop objectives.
- Achieve and wherever possible exceed sales and profit contributions for your store through driving sales initiatives and actively managing costs
- Continuously measure and analyse the development of the store and ensure that corrective actions are taken in order to ensure that financial and strategic goals are met
- Meet and exceed on regular basis customers expectations by ensuring that all customers receive the best service in town.
- Provide support to the Regional Manager in executing operational and organisational objectives
You should be a strong customer focused retail leader who is comfortable looking after large sales teams.
- Excellent sales ability and track record in exceeding targets, ideally with a background in retail sales.
- Proven track record in delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent proven retail operational skills & standards, with a close attention to detail
- Strong Motivational Skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels
- If you are ambitious to be part of a successful growth story and meet the criteria above, then please apply below.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary up to £27,000 + Benefits