2 days left
- Full Time
Julius Rutherfoord is a privately owned and successful business which operates in the soft FM sector within the London and M25 area. The company operates from a large converted Victorian Tramshed in Battersea, with a head office team comprising of 50 talented and enthusiastic people. The business employs a further 2,000 operatives in the field.
- Maintain payroll information on all systems and process payroll Timesheets and Cash Sheets on a fortnightly basis.
- To provide assistance with the Biometrics systems ensuring the information is accurate for payroll purposes
- Assist the Payroll Analyst with the processing of the pay run on Sage.
- Answering payroll queries from all internal parties within the timeframe set.
Payroll - Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The Payroll Assistant supports all General Managers, Operation Managers and Site Supervisors with wages including Time & Attendance, contractual hours, MIS (Managers Information Sheet) amendments and wage queries relating to our workforce. Responsibilities include:
1. Updating manpower data required for jobs and pay rates in TimeGate for sites
2. Monitoring Time & Attendance and resolving issues
3. Observing Biometric Devices ensuring all staff are using the devices and investigating any queries
4. Supporting Area Managers and Operations Managers with Daily Wages
5. Using Sage Payroll to investigate queries
6. Processing of payroll on Daily Wages from information provided from Timesheets and Cash Sheets
1. Proficient experience of Programs: SAP, Sage 50, Time and Attendance, Daily Wages
2. Ability to work to tight deadlines
3. Ability to work quickly and accurately
If you believe you have the necessary skills/experience for this role then we would love to hear from you.
Due to the high number of applications anticipated, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Julius Rutherfoord is an Equal Opportunities Employer.