SMART Technical Manager (Energy)
4 days left
- Full Time
Role: SMART Technical Manager (Energy)
Do you have a technical understanding of Smart Meters, Displays and Devices? One of the fastest growing FTSE 250 companies are looking for a Smart Technical Manager managing the company’s Smart meter and HAN device portfolio, covering on-site engineering, system performance, assurance and firmware management. The Smart Technical Manager will be adept at translating technical information for internal stakeholders, as well as, developing new processes and driving change to produce positive outcomes. If the Smart Technical Manager sounds like you, apply today!!!
• Own, manage and develop internal policies for the management of 3rd party engineering services
• Manage onsite policies and communicate internally and to 3rd party engineering services;
• Work with installation partners to understand root causes of onsite technical aborted visits and develop actions plans to reduce them;
• Analyse and report on Smart system performance
• Drive system change, efficiencies and process improvements
• Ownership of business approach to Device Assurance, including CPL, SMDA, MID, CPA.
• Manage device testing to ensure all devices in the portfolio meet assurance requirements.
• Keep abreast of outputs from industry groups and engage where necessary.
• Establish manufacturer relationships for all available Smart technology in the market place;
• Engage in bilateral DNO, GDN and other industry relationships to support customer service
Key skills and experience:
• Two years working in a technical role in the energy industry.
• Ability to retain an extensive range of detailed information and communicate this
• Willingness to take ownership and find solutions;
• Strong analytical and numerical skills;
• Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills;
• Good written, verbal and presentation skills;
• Positive and proactive outlook;
• Decision making and prioritisation skills.