Events Sales Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Event Sales Manager
Salary: £30-40,000 + excellent commission structure (expect £35,000 commission on top)
Location: Central London
Our client specialise in the international law industry and provide businesses with the content, analysis and data necessary for creating strategy and comparing the latest developments and innovations, through publications, international conferences and awards dinners. They have a well-established, yet continually growing portfolio.
The Events Sales Manager will be responsible for predominantly conference sponsorship and awards tables, with also some online network sales. The successful candidate will have the benefit of not only working on highly successful, established events, but also some exciting launch events. You will have the opportunity to travel to all European and US events, with destinations such as Paris, New York and San Diego.
- Will have solid sales experience and be comfortable selling to senior level lawyers worldwide.
- Identify specific prospects to approach.
- New business development
- Attend and support the events team at conferences and events.
- Present weekly pipeline updates.
- Meet sales targets.
- Strong verbal and written communication - articulate.
- Competitive, sales driven and eager to create new business.
Sound like you? Hit apply!
For more information call Megan on