An excellent opportunity has become available working for a market-leading organisation. My client is one of the UK's best known brands and an incredibly exciting organisation to be a part of; the position available is part of a large financial analysis team who act as the finance business partners to the wider organisation - a dynamic and constantly diversifying function giving the successful candidate exposure to senior stakeholders.
Main responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Senior Finance Analyst and Group Finance Manager in delivering business plans
- Reporting to the CFO, Finance Committee and Trustees
- Owning the consolidation model and providing support on various ad hoc projects
- Driving the consolidation of budgets and forecasts as well as financial planning
- Providing insight through charity benchmarking and KPI reporting.
You will be:
- A qualified Accountant (or passed finalist)
- Someone with excellent Excel skills with good experience of spreadsheets and report writing
- Experienced with complex financial planning and analysis tools and models
- Someone with an understanding of forecasting, budgeting and monthly reporting in a large organisation
- An excellent communicator, well able to act as the team's first point of contact to the wider organisation