Sales Administrator - French Speaker
3 days left
- Full Time
The company is one of the leading licensors in the world. Having experienced significant market growth and revenue share across 13 different product categories in over 100 countries. We deal with a veriety of products from apparel, FMCG, home décor, cosmetics, toys, gifts, back to school, stationery, publishing and promotions, brand extensions, innovative approach to online & offline marketing and retail activations.
Our company is looking for a result driven and accountable sales administrator in our London office to help with sales activities on a multi-territory basis.
What's more we are searching for someone with a high level in french. This position will be based in London, reporting to the sales team leader. You will be attending the company's events as well as supporting and working closely with the sales team.
- Be the first contact for prospective emails from potential new licensees and promotional partners, and distribute leads to relevant sales representatives;
- Work alongside marketing & PR departments to ensure trade fairs, trade media campaigns and trade newsletters are coordinated effectively;
- Prepare timely presentations (to a supplied brief) for all meetings, in line with sales requirements and company objectives;
- Update all information on cloud based systems such as Salesforce, Smartsheet and Royalty Zone;
- Assist on the opportunity pipeline alongside the legal team by preparing deal memos, tracking amendments, and updating business development team on all progress;
- Ensure sales teams are up-to-date with their sales pipeline, monthly objectives and territory plan;
- Assist with the daily activities of the sales team and the company's network of agents, ensuring they are up-to-date with new company initiatives and business pitch documents, news from other territories and trade fair objectives;
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Sales Administrator, Account Manager, Sales Coordinator, Sales Executive or related positions
- Sales spirit, hard-working person who likesw working in a fast-paced environment
- French level: C1