PHP Developer - Leading Cloud Security Platform - Up to £30K - Canary Wharf, London
1 day left
- Full Time
My client is a Cloud Security Platform who is looking for a talented PHP Developer to join their growing team. They provide a cloud-based cyber security awareness platform that helps businesses to improve cyber security behaviour, visualise human factor vulnerability and reduce cyber risk.
- Write clean, tested and documented code.
- Own testing for your code and bug fixes for production code.
- Build prototypes to express what’s needed.
- Manage code versioning and pipeline from initial development, through stage and into production
- Measure and analyse the performance of your code - make it faster, smarter, more efficient. Blend this analysis with customer success metrics.
- Collaborate with the wider company team and customers to understand the customer requirements and measure success.
- Collaborate in all team meetings; be ready to challenge assumptions and offer alternatives to breakthrough obstacles
Experience and Skills:
- Structured disciplined and rigorous approach to development - including architecture planning and testing (both manual and automated)
- Object oriented development using PHP - experience working with MVC frameworks to build secure online systems
- Strong understanding of MySQL
- Version control using Git
- An eye for design - someone who can take designs and implement them perfect
- Building and integrating into third party REST APIs.
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services - in particular services such as Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront, CodeCommit, CodePipeline and IAM.
- Experience using CakePHP framework
- Understanding of Python and experience using Django framework would be a bonus.
- Being self-directed and comfortable in an unstructured environment with ambiguous/rapidly changing requirements and designs.