Associate Director - Healthcare Specialist
1 day left
- Full Time
Job: Associate Director - Healthcare Specialist
Salary: £38,000 - £50,000
Our client is a trusted healthcare consultancy specialising in the medical and pharmaceutical industry. They are seeking an inspiring individual to join their London team as Associate Director, as they are winning work faster than they can deliver! The job will be a great fit for a self-motivated person with vast experience in and knowledge of business development and account management. The company is passionate about the sector and the personal development of their employees. The business has been operating for over 20 years and has in excess of 100 consultants working on projects globally.
What you’ll be doing
As the Associate Director, you will be responsible for the continued growth of the business through building client relationships, finding innovative solutions to problems and leading projects from conception through to final delivery. You will be working closely with the field and global operations teams to carry out multiple projects. It will be your job to train and develop the growing team.
Job responsibilities include:
- Taking the lead on qualitative and quantitative research projects
- Managing project teams
- Managing relationships with clients
- Assisting with writing and delivering research proposals
- Contributing towards research and business development strategy
- Delivering creative solutions
- Ensuring CRM is up to date
Who you are
You are an excellent communicator with strong organisational and technical market research abilities. You are passionate about the pharmaceutical and medical sector. As the Associate Director, you’ll need the ability to inspire your team and guide their further development. You’ll be experienced in designing and delivering highly complex, multi-strand projects and meeting deadlines.
- Experience in executing projects from inception to delivery
- Experience in both quant and qual research methods
- Client facing experience and a consultative mind set
- The ability to analyse different sets of data
- Impeccable organisational ability and can work across and manage several projects at a time
What’s in it for me?
This is a great job opportunity for someone who is passionate and naturally curious about the pharmaceutical /medical sector. You will be learning and working with some of the top professionals in the industry. With new offices opening in New York and Philadelphia there will be ample opportunity to travel.
This company values their people above all else, and this is reflected in the un-paralleled challenges, opportunities, training and package they can offer.
To apply or to learn more about other exciting Market Research job opportunities please call Kaya on or email