- Full Time
Hours and rota:
8.30am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday
8.00am to 4pm Saturdays (1 in 3)
A Globally recognised car dealership in Exeter is seeking a Vehicle Technician
They are also looking to fill similar roles in Somerset and North Devon
Role and Responsibilities
· Servicing, routine maintenance & repairs to cars and light commercial vehicles.
· Diagnosis and fault finding using top of the range equipment and electronic service manuals.
· Accurate completion of electronic health-check reports, CitNow video reports and all associated paperwork.
· Ensuring a safe and professional workshop environment at all times including cleaning of your work bay.
· Any other ad-hoc tasks as requested by your Line Manager or the Company Directors.
· Various skill sets and experience considered from standard service to Master Technician
· General diagnostic skills.
· Team worker.
· MOT testing (preferred).
· Tyre fitting.
· Air conditioning refrigerant handling.
· Motivated and driven.
· Ability to learn.
· Efficient and productive.
· Work to tight deadlines.
· Team working.
· Smart and professional appearance.
Benefits of working for this dealership
· Manufacturer based training package.
· Corporate workwear supplied.
· Car benefit scheme / Company Car
· Company pension scheme.
· Comprehensive bonus and referral structure.
· Technician lead table with additional monthly bonus.
· Free MOT test per year.