1 day left
- Full Time
The Babble group are delighted to be recruiting for a talented junior sous chef and a line chef for their client, one of Belfast’s most popular hotels.
This family run establishment has been at the front of the cities culinary scene for over 18 years providing breakfast, lunch and dinner across a variety of menu’s showcasing traditional Irish dishes with a modern twist.
Based a short walk from the city centre and easily accessible by bus or train.
- Fully qualified chef.
- All food and hygiene certificates up to date.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a busy restaurant or café.
- Ability to perform at the top of your game under pressure.
- Team player.
- Can do attitude.
- Ability to inspire the team and assist the head chef to develop menus.
- Ability to control a section with excellent organisational and creative qualities.
- Awareness of food costs.
- Grill cooking experience.
- Experience of controlling a busy pass.
- Food costing.
- First aid at work certificate.
- Ensure cleanliness and H&S standards are maintained at all times.
- Be aware of the daily and weekly operations.
- Assisting the chef to ensure all dishes are prepared and presented to a high quality.
- To undertake any duties deemed necessary to aid the smooth running of the kitchen and to meet the business needs.
- Competitive salary.
- 28 days holiday per annum.
- Significant staff discount.
- Excellent career progression.
- Seasonal staff events.
- Staff meal during working hours.
For a further discussion on the role and how your experience may match these, select APPLY NOW and we will call you back today.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit us at www.thebabblegroup.com to view our current jobs.
The Babble Group is acting as a recruitment agency for this permanent vacancy.