German Speaking Sales Executive
2 days left
- Full Time
German Speaking Media Sales Executive
Ink is recruiting for a German fluent speaker to work for the famous inflight magazine, and represent one of the Europe’s most successful German leisure Airline. Ideally with fluent Spanish both oral and written.
Based out of Ink’s London office, the Media Sales Executive will be fully responsible for selling advertising space into inflight magazine and establishing long - term relationships with businesses.
- Prospecting new business opportunities
- Calling potential clients and advising them about various advertising solutions
- Keep a record of all prospects, calls and meetings on CRM software
- Building long-term relationships with businesses
- Account management
- Objection handling and negotiation
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly, and monthly activity and sales goals
- Travel at least once a month
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent German , Spanish and English, both written and oral
- Confident, persuasive and professional approach when dealing with clients
- To be fun and energetic
- Reputation for being well-organised, creative and a perfectionist with a meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to think on your feet and react quickly to client’s needs
- Knowledge and awareness of the competitors and industry as a whole
- The capability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and meet team’s and company’s targets
- Passion for travel
What we offer in return:
- Base salary : £20-25k
- Uncapped commission
- Training and development
- Travel the world
- Ink Rewards programme - discounts, vouchers, cashback etc
- Various incentives tailored to suit your needs and wants
We create award-winning magazines for many of the world’s largest airlines and travel groups. Our products are read by more than 775 million passengers around the globe every year - we inspire passengers above and below the clouds.
Our culture is centred on making a difference, achieved by our energy, drive and passion. We are high performers, travellers and dreamers, but above all, we are a family that supports and looks out for one another.
At Ink, everyone is free to be themselves, which in turn creates a fun environment, unity and world-class products. Ink nurtures talent, providing a place where you can grow, develop and be heard. Opportunities here are endless.
The company is a meritocracy, where achievements are not only recognised, but rewarded. Our rewards are tailored to fit the dreams and goals of each individual. Being a global business, a job at Ink means the world is at your fingertips. We live travel - don’t forget your passport!
If you are considering career in travel media, make this your last stop - we await for you in anticipation.