Senior Audit Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
My client is a FTSE 100 FMCG company based in London. They are looking for someone to join their audit team at the senior manager level and have a focus on either 'business continuity’ or 'quality assurance’
There will be 20% travel with the role. Travel will me mainly to the European region, but also occasionally to the EMEA region.
- Working with the Audit team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- Undertaking business focused audits both in the UK and in Europe.
- Auditing the audit function within the business and making sure it is running as smoothly as possible.
- You will be part of a team of 16 in the London office and you must have a good relationship with every team member.
- You will also be required to report to Director level staff and form relationships with them.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA qualified.
- You are required to have at least 4 years experience in industry.
- Preferably started out in the Big 4.
- Industry experience is desired.
- Previous FMCG experience is desired.
- You will be required to manage your own workload as well as working towards team targets.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.