Tax Senior - Top 20 firm - based in the City
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client a top 20 accountancy firm based in the heart of London are seeking a Corporate Tax Senior to join their team due to increased volume of work. This is an exciting role for anyone who really wants to accelerate their tax career due to the firms continuous growth.
You will provide professional support to the whole of the Corporate Tax department, assisting managers and partners manage the taxation relationship services for their portfolio of clients which will include OMBs, listed companies, groups, charities, trade unions and non-resident landlords.
Responsibilities and duties:
• accepting responsibility for a portfolio of clients and prioritising work as necessary
• acting as the primary contact for most clients throughout the tax cycle ensuring that tax matters are raised proactively and communicated to the client
• preparing tax computations and returns, calculating tax liabilities and advising clients accordingly
• preparing deferred tax calculations, tax reconciliations and tax disclosure for inclusion within the statutory accounts
• considering tax planning opportunities and identifying opportunities to increase the client base and develop cross departmental working opportunities
• ad hoc tasks including technical research as and when required
• Ideally CTA qualified
• Experience of managing a portfolio of clients and monitoring deadlines
• Competent at dealing with clients day to day compliance affairs
• Competent at drafting tax disclosures for statutory accounts purposes
• Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Highly motivated with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints
• Exposure to Alphatax or similar software desirable
• Prior corporate tax experience essential
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply and we will be in touch once your application has been reviewed.