Temporary Credit Controller
My client is looking for a Credit Controller to join them on a temporary basis, in there Bristol based office.
Our client is a well know organisation within Bristol offering a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller.
The responsibilities of the Temporary Credit Controller include:
- To maximise cash flow by ensuring cash is collected in line with or below payment terms for all accounts
- To review overdue accounts daily and place customers on monitor / stop when necessary
- To review held orders daily and release in line with authority levels
- To ensure that credit limits are adhered to at all times and to ensure that credit limit reviews are conducted when required
- To ensure continued reduction of overdue debt and debtor days through telephone collection
- To produce payment reminder letters
- To process credit and debit card payments in accordance with procedure
The success Temporary Credit Controller will have experience in:
- Credit Assessment
- Problem Solving
- Team Work
An opportunity to join an experienced team in Bristol as a Temporary Credit Controller