Trainee Graduate Headhunter - Investment Banking Recruitment Consultant
Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Global Executive Search Recruitment Firm with over 20 years of experience in the Financial Headhunting sector.
The firm has created an energetic and hard working environment for their employees to thrive and develop.
If you are a confident, determined professional then this could be an excellent career opportunity.
- The role includes headhunting financial executives for high profile positions within the financial markets - primarily Investment Banks.
- This offers the opportunity to earn high commission as you will be placing candidates with salaries in excess of £150k.
- You will join an energetic team with an existing client base and strong candidate network.
- You will manage every part of the recruitment cycle from acquiring new clients and maintaining client relationships, to sourcing new candidates and conducting candidate interviews.
Benefits and Training for the Graduate Trainee Headhunter:
- Starting salary of £20-25k
- Very generous, unlimited commission structure with genuine OTE of £150k in year 3
- Company incentives for top earners e.g. holidays, sports tickets, Michelin star restaurants, international weekends away
- Free gym membership
- Private healthcare, pension and subsidised travel
Executive Search is a professional and collaborative industry requiring Graduates or 2nd Jobbers with the following skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong degree in any discipline or 2nd jobbers with commercial/B2B sales experience
- Self-motivated and desire to continually improve
- Ideally B2B/B2C sales or commercial experience (although not essential)
- History of exceeding targets in a competitive environment (e.g. sports, academics)
If you are interested in joining one of London's most elite recruitment organisations and forging a career at the very highest level of the industry, then please apply below and we will be in touch straight away to discuss your application.
Please send your CV to Harriet at the ESG Recruitment Team if you're interested in this role!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we have Recruitment Consultant vacancies at Graduate and Trainee level in the following sectors:
IT & Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment - including Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk & Investment Management Recruitment; Accountancy Recruitment; Insurance Recruitment; Digital Technology Recruitment; Media & Marketing Recruitment; Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy & Engineering Recruitment including Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment, Change Management & Business Transformation Recruitment; Life Sciences Recruitment encompassing Pharmaceuticals Recruitment, Medical Devices & Biotechnology Recruitment; Healthcare Recruitment; and International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.