Trainee Broker - Fine Wine Investments - Temple, London
- Full Time
Commodity Brokerage specialising in Wine Investment which has seen lots of success stories.
My client has expanded throughout 2016 and this trend looks set to continue throughout this year. The expansion plans mean that there are genuine promotional opportunities going to become available to brokers joining now.
Your job will be to build relationships with investors on the phone, working from in-house leads and closing the business wherever possible.
You will be responsible for handling the complete sales cycle with clients and you will also be trained and then responsible for repeat business with your clients.
- Year 1 £50k
- Year 2 £80k
- Year 3 £120k
Although this is a junior position the company offers tremendous support and training. All senior brokers are promoted from within and they want all people who start as a junior moving to senior positions as quickly as possible.
- Making high volume calls contacting potential investors in the U.K with the intention of getting them to invest and diversify their investment portfolio.
- Developing client relationships and repeat business
- Researching the general financial markets
- Meeting Clients face to face on occasions at the office
- Participating in daily meetings
- Send out a minimum of 5 brochures daily
- Hit minimum 3 cheques a month
- Location: Temple, London
- Salary range (DOE): £1000 per month basic plus excellent commission
- Job type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 11am-8pm - Friday 10am-4pm