Children’s Registered Manager
Are you a Deputy Manager looking for a new opportunity with an established and expanding company? This client is looking for a strong manager who will be able to work under pressure and think on their feet. This company offers great support and progression paths for all managers - in addition they also have a very competitive bonus scheme. This is a genuine opportunity to make a difference to children`s lives and work for part of a great team. They have a great ethos and their core values ensure Children have the best possible outcomes!
The main responsibilities of the Children`s Home Manager include:
- The primary focus for the Registered Manager in this role will be registering the home.
- To ensure that the Home meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
- Developing the team.
- Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored.
- Working closely with the Operations Manager
The key skills and experience required for the Children`s Home Manager include:
- Level 3 in Children and Young people/ Level 5 in Management & Leadership
- A proven track record of successfully managing similar Children`s Residential facilities.
- Strong staff management.
- An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
- A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
If you are interested in this Children`s Registered Home manager role then please forward your up to date CV to or call me on to discuss things further.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."