Do you have an interest in a career within facilities management? We have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Assistant based at growing and successful firm of chartered surveyors in South West London.
You will be the first point of contact for facilities management matters, and will support the Facilities Manager to ensure a first class facilities service to the business.
You will ideally have proven experience and interest in facilities. You will also understand health, safety and environment policies, have experience in MS Office, and possess excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
Responsibilities as a Facilities Assistant:
- Compliance with the Health and Safety and Environmental Management Policies of company.
- Completion of housekeeping / H&S and PPM inspections.
- Ensure that service partners have completed and submitted the relevant risk assessments and method statements which cover their activities. Also ensure records of procedures for supplier engagement and delivery of goods to provide evidence of services.
- Respond to all Facilities helpdesk requests and provide resolutions to agreed timescales.
- Ensure a prompt response to customer requests through the helpdesk.
- General administration activities as required (NCP car parking cards and fuel cards records)
- Daily duties including building opening and closure, postal issue/collections and franking requirements, restocking of printers, setting up meeting rooms, coffee machine restocking, meeting and greeting visitors/service partners, engaging and dealing with Brooks Court Tenant enquiries.
- Management of office environments.
- Management of clients including reception, meet and greet, conference and meeting rooms, post. (Switchboard is currently out-sourced).
- Management of office equipment, fixtures, fittings, car fleet, cleaners, service contracts, security.
- Supplier Management including performance management of their delivery of service
- Ensure compliance to accreditation that has been achieved (such as OHASAS 18001 and ISO 9001).
- Ensure records are created and maintained to demonstrate operational procedures as well as statutory compliance requirements.
- Procurement of goods and services in line with companies policies for Payment Authorisation Policy etc. This includes cars, stationary, magazines, fruit, milk, refuse etc. as well as ad-hoc requirements and events.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.