Head of Sales
Our client, one of the UK's leading provider of premium sports hospitality at major events has an immediate opening for a Head of Sales to join the management team based at their Central London office. Incorporated in March 2010, our client is already the largest of just two preferred hospitality suppliers for the British Grand Prix at Silverstone and one of just seven official suppliers at both Royal Ascot and Lords.
We are looking for a highly motivated, flexible and innovative manager to take a firm hold of their highly successful New Business Development Team and help them build and grow an equally impressive Account Management Team. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is an excellent opportunity to further your career. The role will suit a motivated individual who thrives in a flexible and fast paced environment.
Key Responsibilities for Head of Sales:
- Overseeing the New Business Team
- Build and oversee Account Management team
- Client retention - development of different customer journey’s
- Occasionally attending events with clients to ensure they receive the best experience possible
- Monitoring and improving KPI’s of each individual
- Recruitment, development and retention
- Create sales plans to manage stock
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong people skills - You will have to manage both new recruits and very experienced, successful and long standing members of the company.
- Have strong presentation skills with a good grasp of Microsoft and CRM/ Sales Force
- Be highly motivated and confident - There is a real opportunity to develop both teams and have an immediate impact and influence significant growth
- Thrive under pressure, learn from mistakes and believe that we can always be better
- Be able to demonstrate that you have a strong grasp of detail, an ability to think on your feet and great leadership skills
- Understand the science and numbers of sales process but also understand the art that can turn good into great.
Our client’s mission is to provide the very best facilities at the very best events. They have invested heavily in facilities at some of Britain's most iconic sports venues and are fiercely proud of what they have achieved to date. Their ethos is one of "work hard and play hard", as a team.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Thank you.