Rubicon Engineering are currently recruiting for a Laboratory Assistant / Effluent Controller to join a thriving company based in Poole.
A keen interest in working with chemicals / within a laboratory is important. Previous employment within this industry is not essential, however it must be apparent that you would be the right individual for the role, for example having a degree in Chemistry.
Core hours: 08:00 - 16:00 (13:30 on a Friday) – In the Lab they do tent to start earlier so they are looking for flexibility
Basic Hours: 39.5
Bonuses: Christmas Bonus
- Checking water canals before going into waste
- Waste management
- Batch treatment – plating, checking PH levels
- Regular maintenance on lines
- Assist laboratory in day to day tasks
- Recording and monitoring of fresh water usage
- Technical analysis – computer work
- Chemical handling
- Manual handling – there will be heavy lifting
Commutable from: Bournemouth, Ferndown, Verwood, and Blandford
Key Words: Chemicals, Analysis, Treatment, Testing, Waste Management, Plating, PH Levels