Our client is a leading coffee provider, and they are seeking an experienced Mobile Barista to join their expanding operations in the City of London area.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with an exceptional reputation in the City of London area. Their employees enjoy excellent benefits, such as a £23,000 salary, a company vehicle, a full-time permanent contract, and no weekend work.
Barista Job Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of the mobile barista is preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks, along with pastries and cookies for customers. They are also responsible for promoting coffee consumption by educating customers, and providing excellent customer service at all times.
Typical Job Duties:
- Welcome customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Educate customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Prepare and sell coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, espresso, espresso lungo, caffe latte, and cappuccino.
- Generate revenue by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products.
- Maintaining inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for the store.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Maintaining and improving the appearance of the store and coffee bar.
- Enhance coffee shop reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; always accommodating the customer's wishes.
- £23,000 salary
- Full-time permanent contract (not zero hours)
- No weekends
- Full driving licence
- Able to cope with early starts, particularly in the City of London.
- Happy and confident driving a company vehicle around the City of London.
If you are an experienced Barista, and are interested the chance of a full-time permanent contract, and a generous basic salary of £23k, then this is the opportunity for you! Please submit your CV now for consideration for this role.