Technical Manager - Residential Developer - North London
- Full Time
Technical Manager - North London - Residential - up to £70,000 plus package
My client a residential developer who specialise in new build developments in both traditional build and reinforced concrete schemes require an experienced Technical Coordinator/Project Architect who will be a new Technical Manager to work out of their North London office.
My client is looking to add to their team a senior technical coordinator or technical manager who has experience working on multiple new build residential developments and will report into the senior technical manager/technical director.
You will be overseeing the technical and design team and will be working closely with the technical coordinators during the process of the development.
Duties will include overseeing the full working drawings packages, working closely with the architectural team to ensure packages are delivered on time and liaising with the commercial and production team during the development.
Skills & Experiences Required:
The ideal candidate will have residential developer experience of 6+ years working on multiple new build developments from inception to completion.
• Good strong knowledge of the development/technical design process.
• Strong proven knowledge of detailed design for residential schemes utilising different forms of construction, including RC frame and timber frame
• Be able to question and query design information across all disciplines
• Architectural background, Ability to use AutoCaD beneficial.
• Sound understanding of statutory requirements, including Building Regs. NHBC Standards, and Sustainability, with an ability to interpret and negotiate compliance
• Be able to understand and interrogate design and project programmes, in particular identifying Critical Paths.
• Educated to degree level or in possession of a relevant professional qualification.
• Able to communicate with all disciplines at all levels.
• Well organised and capable of organising others.
• High level of attention to detail
• Able to manage people, processes and time.
• Strong team player who can communicate effectively.
• Must be able to liaise with commercial and production teams throughout the development.
In return my client can offer a competitive salary up to £70,000 plus package (Pension, Healthcare, bonuses, holiday etc.)
Career progression within the company and are known to retain staff.
If you think this would be a great opportunity, apply today and send your CV across.