Mortgage Adviser Support
Our client, one of the UK's fastest growing financial services organisations are looking for a focused and motivated individual to provide Mortgage Advisers with both relationship management and technical sales support to efficiently maximise advisers productivity.
The successful candidate will assist advisers with the sales process, handling queries and uploading cases. The role requires proactive relationship, sales and campaign management to increase business quality and growth.
Your duties will include:
- Proactively managing and assisting Advisers to improve their general knowledge and answer general queries
- Resolving any issues that arise whilst dealing with inbound queries
- Support initiatives to increase business through campaign management
- Help Advisers increase business levels by offering support in the sales process
- Pro-active calls, emails and updates to Advisers
- Arranging and driving sales and training events
- Adhoc project work
The successful candidate will have at least 1 years experience working in a Mortgage environment with a good understanding of financial services regulation, the lending market (criteria and products) and the Mortgage Market Review.
You will have a confident and self motivated approach with good interpersonal and communication skills. You will have an excellent telephone manner with the ability to quickly build and maintain relationships with a range of people. You will posses the ability to cope with pressure and react quickly to changing priorities. A proven history of telesales and experience of account management would be preferable although not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with ethical awareness and strong ambitions to join an expanding financial services firm.