Audit Senior - Central London - Up to £46k
Do you have experience working in Practice?
Are you ACA Qualified or equivalent?
Accountancy Action is currently recruiting for an Audit Senior on a permanent basis for a dynamic firm based in London. The ideal candidate will be ACA qualified and have 60% audit experience.
• Auditing clients’ accounts from books and records provided.
• Conducting audits at clients’ premises as well as on site
• Preparing clients’ accounts
• Preparing tax computations for both income tax and corporation tax
• Extracting information at the time of preparing the accounts recording information that will be required by the Tax Department for the preparation of P11Ds.
• Reconciling VAT and PAYE accounts
• Advising the manager or client directly of any adjustments needed regarding underpayments or overpayments to the Tax Authorities.
• Occasionally preparing cash flows and forecasts
• Assisting the Audit Manager in the planning and review of audit assignments and with due diligence
If you have experience in audit, are highly motivated and have good interpersonal skills, please apply now!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.