Community Case Manager, Permanent, Basildon, £21,000 - £23,000 DOE
2 days left
- Full Time
R13 recruitment are currently supporting a highly reputable organisation in their search for an experienced Case Manager. Your main area of focus will be to provide high quality, case management support to customers. Please note that occasional travel will be required to Grays and Southend.
Duties to include:
- Management of a caseload of customers with complex needs.
- Providing advice, guidance and support to enable customers overcome barriers.
- Ensuring effective case management and coordination with a particular focus on safeguarding, housing, social and family functioning and employability, psychological and physical health risks.
- Collaborating with agencies to carry out joint key working to enable effective engagement and movement.
- Reviewing on-going care and treatment, liaising with specialist workers.
- Using motivational interviewing, cognitive behavioural techniques and brief interventions in a variety of settings to promote self-esteem, well-being and motivation.
- Carrying out triage, risk assessment and risk management plans.
- Mentoring with volunteers or external agencies.
- Signposting customers to other internal and external support where appropriate.
You will have/be:
- Experienced Case Manager or a similar role.
- IAG Level 3 qualification is desirable but IS NOT essential.
- Ability to work with and manage individuals with challenging behaviour.
- Successful track record of working to targets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office programmes and internal databases.
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and outcome driven approach to work.
- Excellent organisational skills coupled with the ability to prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines.
**Please Note, you will be required to undertake and pass a CRB check**
Offered salary of £21,000 to £23,000 DOE. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, pension scheme, death in service, enhanced maternity and mileage expensed at 45p per mile.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Jess Harber- Resource Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.