Digital Marketing Coordinator
Juice is delighted to have an excellent role working as a Marketing Coordinator in central Bath. They want a person who has a passion for digital and is ear to join a fast-growing company.
As part of the role you will be:
- Managing all company social media channels (B2B & B2C), including the creation and scheduling of content.
- Using data, insight and research to understand our audiences, in order to drive marketing output and inform future marketing decisions.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure an aligned marketing and communications strategy including a consistent brand look and tone of voice across all channels.
- Create email marketing campaigns, analyse performance and link campaigns with other marketing channels.
- Coordinating the creation of content from external agencies, including briefing on themes, titles and organising publication.
- Contributing to and monitoring Key Performance Indicators for communication activities.
- Other Ad Hoc tasks to support the marketing department and wider team.
The perfect candidate will have 1 years experience in digital marketing or a similar environment where they have been blogging or maintaining social media profiles. They will also have good brand awareness and be able to manage their own time, prioritising tasks and having strong attention to detail.
If you have all this and the ability to write engaging and industry-appropriate copy please do apply!