Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Yeovil
An exciting opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a progressive, innovative and highly reputable Training Practice that pride themselves on exceptional patient care and a great working environment. The Surgery has been innovative in reducing workload by utilizing varied healthcare professionals and are now seeking to increase their already strong Nursing team.
The surgery are offering genuine flexible hours to suit family commitments and job shares are available alongside the real potential to progress professionally and be supported through any additional training interests.
Salary - £42,000-£47,500 + Indemnity insurance paid + 6 weeks' annual leave + Bank holidays + NHS Pensions
Location - Yeovil
The surgery -
- Well-respected Training practice with multiple GP Trainers
- Smart, purpose-built building
- Medium-sized GP practice
- Forward-thinking with additional income streams
- Strong clinical team, large GP and Nursing teams meaning a truly manageable workload
- High QOF achieving
Your role -
- Full-time (part time considered)
- 15 minute appointments
- Working within the acute care team, dealing with some minor illness alongside escalated Chronic disease cases
- Assess, diagnose, prescribe
- To be part of an excellent team
The benefits -
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on .
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Advanced Nurse Practitioner & notice period.
Giant specialise purely in appointing within primary care for Permanent Advanced Nurse Practitioners and General Practitioner positions. View what other candidates & practices have said of their experience with them here: