Accountable Recruitment Limited is currently looking to recruit a Finance Manager for one of our clients in Liverpool. This is a really exciting time for our client as they enjoy a period of growth and expansion.
The role on offer is within a dynamic, fast paced and ever changing environment that requires a Finance Manager who is Driven, Adaptable and Commercially minded.
- Responsible for producing timely, accurate and reliably consistent reports to senior management.
- Identification, development and implementation of best practice and a continuous improvement culture in the operating practices of the team.
- You will drive best practice in accounting.
- You will be able to work well under pressure and work flexibly in order to adapt to changing workload demands.
- You will have a focus on quality and accuracy along with drive for results.
- Team development, including role expansion and personal development of team members.
- Management of 3 Direct reports
- Supports the Finance team Group wide with expert knowledge in Finance;
- Key contact for external audit.
Job Related Experience/Skills:
- Qualified professional accountant CIMA or ACA.
- Able to understand and explain complex accounting issues to all levels within the business including non-finance professionals.
- Experience with IFRS and listed company reporting requirements.
- Experience of dealing with external and internal auditors and preparing any required analyses.
£35,000 to £45,000 plus attractive bonus scheme and excellent benefits
If this sounds like a good fit for you please apply online or contact Orla at Accountable Recruitment