Payroll Administrator - Liverpool
Liverpool City Centre
Our client an Accountancy Practice based in Liverpool City Centre is currently looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to join their Payroll Team. This person must have some payroll experience ideally working in practice, this is a fantastic firm to work for who are growing rapidly with an enviable reputation.
The duties are:
- Processing weekly, fortnightly, Lunar monthly and monthly payrolls using STAR payroll system
- Maintaining strict deadlines
- Year-end processing
- FPS and EPS returns
- CIS monthly returns
- Processing Auto Enrolment duties with the payroll software
- Liaising with clients by both email and telephone
- Dealing with HMRC and other outside agencies including numerous Pension Providers
- Telephone answering - all aspects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Quarterly billing for payroll using Sage
The suitable candidate will be a great team player with excellent attention to detail, proactive and time conscious when dealing with strict deadlines.
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm, 23 Days Holidays, Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme and Health Care Cover.
Due to high volume response only suitable candidates will be contacted.