Protecture is a data protection support service, providing specialist expertise on all areas of data protection compliance via one annual subscription.
Personal information is the key asset of the 21st century. All organisations face the growing need to manage it, and be seen to be managing it. They need to use it effectively, with the confidence of their customers, service users and donors. The organisation's need to recognise individual expectations of privacy and the many risks that can quickly undermine hard-earnt reputation and revenue.
This requires expert knowledge and practical experience of how to turn data protection principles into practice. A subscription to Protecture’s service delivers this, via template policies and procedures; access to expert advice; regularly updates; onsite training and audit. We ensure organisations make informed decisions on how to manage data protection risk.
Founded in 2013, Protecture has established its brand in the charity and not-for-profit sector, and are expanding into the educational and commercial sectors. We have ambitious plans to grow our subscriber base in the next few years, establishing ourselves as the go-to provider of efficient, effective practical expertise, supporting organisation to manage data protection risk and deliver compliance.
Protecture have an excellent opportunity for a determined lead generation and telesales professional to join a growing business as a Sales Executive.
Our growth is achieved through a relationship-based lead generation and sales approach.
The successful candidate will gain a solid understanding of Protecture’s subscription-based data protection service and will be a determined business professional; focused, targeted and commercial.
1. Drive outbound call activity to target new business using telephone, email and meetings.
2. Handle inbound requests for information about Protecture’s services, identify the customers’ needs and assess the potential enquiry
3. Identifying the customers' data protection needs (audits; advice; training; policies; procedures and guidance)
4. Identify potential customers, arrange meetings and secure attendees at our information events.
5. Working to targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); achieve and exceed quotas of qualified meetings.
6. Document accurately all activities and customer interactions in a CRM system whilst working closely with the rest of the team to secure subscriptions.
Hours: 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 09.30 to 17:30.
Package: £42k OTE. Basic Salary £25k - £30k p.a. depending on experience.
Location: Bristol, BoxWorks (near Bristol Temple Meads station)
Travel: Limited travel to Protecture events
Probation period: Three months
Required skills and experience:
a) A highly motivated individual who is an empathetic communicator over the telephone, via email and in person
b) A natural organiser - for example, when scheduling meetings - and problem solver
c) Professional and courteous; you have the skills to think laterally and work to targets and KPIs
d) A high degree of attention to detail
e) Experience using Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel, and the Microsoft Office 365 (cloud-based) system
f) Previous experience of lead generation and telesales is essential, preferably in the charity, not-for-profit and/or education sectors