Automotive Service Retention Manager
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Service Retention Manager Required in Grimsby.
Salary: Up to £18,000 Basic, £20,000 OTE Per Annum
Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Service Retention Manager Required For Main Dealer - Grimsby
Our Client a Car Main Dealer in Grimsby are looking for a Service Retention Manager for their busy Aftersales Department.
In this role you will ultimately be responsible for ensuring that; Loyal Aftersales customers remain loyal, Lapsed customers return, Unknown customers are introduced to the Dealership and it's Services.
This role would be perfectly suited to someone with Car Main Dealer Aftersales experience who is driven by delivering a high level of customer service, willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction and be highly organised. Experience as a Service Advisor would lend itself very well to this position.
This is a Monday to Friday role with a Basic Salary of £18,000 + £2,000 Bonus.
* Ensure that all standard customer follow up and reminder communications are being actioned and converted in to customer visits.
* Ensure that existing core service retention programmes are fully utilised, well promoted and provide the customer with timely and relevant communication. Making sure you are undertaking effective use of the resource and assets available via the Franchise approved Aftersales Marketing agency.
* Ensure that customer details, vehicle details and ownership changes are updated at every relevant customer contact opportunity within the business.
* Actively engage with colleagues at Head Office to ensure that the latest Aftersales programmes, services and developments are implemented and well communicated within the Retailer.
* Ensure relevant insight is gained through customer contact in Sales, Aftersales, Finance and other business areas is recorded and passed to the relevant department to act upon the opportunity.
* Engage with the marketing team to implement effective, targeted and continuous digital campaigns both through direct email and social media.
* To engage with the new car and used car sales teams to ensure that any new customers receive a full introduction to Aftersales.
* Ensure that all new and approved used car customers are encouraged to return to the Retailer for a 2nd Handover to review the benefits of owning one of their vehicles.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs in Grimsby, please contact Josh Williams.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Williams quoting J71959, Service Manager, Grimsby.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.