1 day left
- Full Time
Croydon - £40,000 - £50,000, OTE £100,000
Financial Planners are committed, driven, results orientated advisers who are able to work on their own as well as in a team environment, writing business in accordance with targets laid down by my client
Financial Planners advise on all areas of financial planning for Individual clients of the company concentrating on Pension, Protection and Investment opportunities.
Wealth Management Consultants will be familiar with all relevant products including;
• Occupational Pension Schemes (DB, DC, SSAS)
• Group Personal Pension, Stakeholder and Individual Pension Plans
• Pension income options (annuity, asset backed, income drawdown)
• Business and personal protection
• Individual Wrap
• Bonds, OEICs, Unit Trusts, ISA, EIS and VCT
Wealth Management Consultants are expected to introduce other specialist advisers where appropriate.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Make and attend meetings with identified individuals of Group Schemes to identify financial planning needs.
• Conduct periodic reviews with individual clients as agreed with the client.
• Attend second meeting pitches with Employee Benefit Consultants from time to time to demonstrate the services of the Financial Planning Team.
• Generate interest for and introduce other specialists to prospects where appropriate both at 1st meetings and subsequently wherever possible.
• Develop Professional Connections.
• Be compliant in all activities in accordance with regulations and standards of my client’s Benefits and FCA.
• Meet continuing professional development objectives as required by the FCA.
• Meet all KPIs as laid down by my client for Financial Planners.
• Comply with all P&D requirements of my client for the role.
• Maintain appropriate skills and knowledge in order to provide specialist, professional independent financial advice in all relevant business areas.
• Attend prospect meetings with individual and corporate clients
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• Chartered status highly desirable including pensions related exams PMI/AF3/G60 or equivalent.
• Exposure to bulk DB transfer exercises highly desirable
• Delegation to appropriate support staff (Paraplanners and administrators)
• Working well as part of a team.
• Proven track record in Financial Services with an excellent knowledge of all aspects of the corporate and individual pensions, protection and investment markets.
• Minimum of three years advisory experience.
• Good understanding of all aspects of financial planning.
• A high level of fees and commission generated over a number of years (minimum three).
• Be professional at all times with prospects, clients and other members of staff.
• Ability to present professionally to Executives and Corporate, groups of employees and Trustee Boards.
• Capable of competently using MS Office packages including Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
• Written skills
• Presentational skills
• Committed to further self development
• Skills development
• Product knowledge
• Competitor knowledge
• Minimum of 1 observed client meeting every 6 months.
• 100% file checks while still in 3 month probation period.
• Ongoing 10% of files checked.
• 100% of file checks should be 'materially compliant’.
• Continue towards chartered status and further.
• Attendance at all of my client’s Sales Training meetings where Wealth Management attendance is requested.
• Attendance at provider sponsored training as relevant to role.
• No more than 75% of business to be Pension related / No less than 25% of business to be Protection and Investment related.
• Business persistency minimum 90% (includes Not Taken Up (NTU) policies and Lapsed policies but excludes insurance cases where terms are not offered).