Audit Manager (Non-Profits)
An established accountancy practice, are looking for an Audit Manager to join their award-winning Non-Profits team to work in their London office, based in the City.
The role will involve working with a variety of prestigious clients within the not for profit sector:
• Grant makers
• Membership organisations
• Professional bodies
• Housing associations
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Audit Manager looking to specialise and grow within the sector. You will be working alongside experienced Partners with a wealth of not for profit knowledge, whilst managing a team of auditors.
For the right individual, this is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team within a well cultured and growing firm.
- Managing and undertaking statutory audits and being involved in all stages of the audit process from planning to completion
- Show initiative and take responsibility for management of the audit and your team to ensure completion within the agreed budget
- Act as the principal contact for the client during the on-site fieldwork
- Manage on-site teams and assist in the supervision and development of your team
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Strong technical knowledge of auditing and accounting standards
- Knowledge and experience of Charity audits and the not for profit sector
- Basic salary £50,000 - £60,000 (dependent on experience)
For more information, please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes.