Travel Implementation Coordinator
Our London based client are now recruiting a Travel Studio Implementation Coordinator. This is a 1 year contract that could lead to permanent employment. The successful applicant will work within the Business Solutions Team to ensure that one best way implementation and rollout of Travel Studio in the environment.
Implementation Coordinator Key Responsibilities
- Create Business requirements documents for the Travel Studio Integration
- Work with Developments and enhancements of new functionality
- Compile documentation for bug, enhancements and report.
- Manage the weekly tickets logged within the business and with the supplier.
- Develop and manage Implementation and One Best Way Systems Audit
- Facilitate Training one on one or a group training
- Develop Travel Studio manuals and training manuals
- Develop new user’s manual for new version.
- Project Manage rollout of Travel Studio enhancements within the business
- Assist in supporting in-house teams during application development, testing, implementation as required.
- Assist with analysis work and testing.
Implementation Coordinator Skills and experience:
- Manage day-to-day activities of Travel studio.
- Experience of Travel Studio or a Tour Operator in-house operating system
- Excellent communicator who presents ideas & concepts logically and clearly.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- High attention to detail and ability to resolve issues independently.
- Proactive, receptive to new ideas and adaptable to change.
For a fully confidential discussion on this position, please email your CV to Elena
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs logon to