Band 6 Occupational Health Advisor
- Full Time
Type: Fixed Term ContractLength: 1 YearLocation: HarlowSalary: £26,500 - £35,500 per annum (dependent on experience)
Are you an Occupational Health Advisor looking for a new challenge?
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to further their career as an Occupational Health Advisor.
You will be responsible for the high quality, comprehensive and pro-active Staff Health and Wellbeing service for the Trust and outside contracts.
You will cover sickness absence case management, as well as pre-employment screening, vaccination, venepuncture and health promotion.
If this is the job for you, then please call the team on for more details.
What we want from you:
- Current NMC registration or other professional body
- Occupational Health degree/diploma
- Experience of working within the NHS Occupational Health Department and of audit and clinical/service governance requirements
- Working knowledge of confidentiality, awareness of Freedom of Information Act and Equality Act 2010
- A wide understanding of workplace health issues
- Knowledge of immunisation programmes and up to date vaccination training